HOW TO APPLY FOR VEHICLE FINANCE?
If you have never applied for vehicle finance before then don’t worry, our friendly and professional team can help walk you through the process. You will need to make sure you have the following information to meet the minimum requirements:
- ID or Passport Number
- Current Address (postal & residential)
- Spouses details
- Employment information
- A person for reference who is not living with you
- Bank details
- Vehicle details
Once we have all this information then we will require the following documents:
- The invoice and OTP of the vehicle you want to buy
- Drivers Licence & copy
- Details of your comprehensive insurance
- Proof of salary
- Utility bill less than three months old
- ID document & copy
1. The vehicle will need to have been cleared by an authorised centre that it is road-worthy
2. We will need categorical proof that the vehicle is registered in the sellers name (e.g. settlement/paid up letter from financial institution or copy of invoice and bank statements with payments as well as vehicle registration documents)
MINIMUM VEHICLE FINANCE REQUIREMENTS
When you buy a vehicle on finance the general minimum requirements are that you have a salary of R7500p/m and a good credit record. However, if you have saved up a large deposit and only need a small amount of finance, exceptions can be made. Kent Motors applies for vehicle finance with all of the major finance houses.You just have to meet the minimum requirements.
Kent Motors Vehicle Financing
Use our helpful pre-qualification tool to find out how much you qualify for.