PRIVATE DEAL FINANCE
If you are buying a vehicle privately and need to arrange finance then we can help through our private-to-private finance offering – Private Deal Finance.
Automatic Disqualifiers for Finance:
- If you are under debt review
- If you are listed on ITC
- If your monthly income is less than R7,500 p/m
As you know buying a used vehicle doesn’t always happen at a dealership. There are many different ways to find the car that you really want. From online to the local newspaper. But you can’t always buy the vehicle outright all the time, that’s where we come in. We can offer you private deal finance options through our accredited bank. Many consumers don’t consider the private deal finance option when shopping for a vehicle, so don’t miss this opportunity to get a good deal, low rates, and a monthly payment that fits your budget. Just because you’re purchasing privately doesn’t mean you can’t get the best deal on your financing.
Whether you’re buying a used car from someone you know or a complete stranger, do it wisely through us here at Kent Motors.
With Kent Motors handling the finance application both the buyer and seller are protected, making it a safe, simple process. We facilitate private deal finance sales between individuals, companies and trusts, and from deceased estates. We also offer a range of insurance options.
To apply for this finance there are some additional requirements:
- The vehicle will need to have been cleared by an authorised centre that it is road-worthy
- We will need categorical proof that the vehicle is registered in the sellers name (e.g. settlement/paid up letter from financial institution or copy of invoice and bank statements with payments as well as vehicle registration documents)
Other Services we offer:
- Licence and Registration of vehicle and supply and fitment of new number plates if applicable.
- We ensure vehicle undergoes AA COR as this is a non negotiable requirement for the transaction.
- We also verify through the licensing department that the vehicle has not been registered in the name of any insurance companies which implies the vehicle would be an insurance write off.
- We offer peace of mind ensuring that the buyer, seller and the banks interests are all protected.
Use our helpful pre-qualification tool to find out how much you qualify for.