VEHICLE FINANCING – APPLY FOR FINANCE ONLINE
Getting vehicle finance can be complicated, time consuming and confusing, especially if you are a first time buyer, or buying privately. Kent Motors makes the process easy and offers several products that can be shaped to fit your needs.
PRIVATE DEAL FINANCE
If you are buying a vehicle privately and need to arrange finance then we can help through our private-to-private finance offering – Private Deal Finance.
Automatic Disqualifiers for Finance:
- If you are under debt review
- If you are listed on ITC
- If your monthly income is less than R7,500 p/m
As you know buying a used vehicle doesn’t always happen at a dealership. There are many different ways to find the car that you really want. From online to the local newspaper. But you can’t always buy the vehicle outright all the time, that’s where we come in. We can offer you financing through our accredited bank. Many consumers don’t consider this option when shopping for a vehicle, so don’t miss this opportunity to get a good deal, low rates, and a monthly payment that fits your budget. Just because you’re purchasing privately doesn’t mean you can’t get the best deal on your financing.
Whether you’re buying a used car from someone you know or a complete stranger, do it wisely through us here at Kent Motors.
With Kent Motors handling the finance application both the buyer and seller are protected, making it a safe, simple process. We finance private sales between individuals, companies and trusts, and from deceased estates. We also offer a range of insurance options.
To apply for this finance there are some additional requirements:
- The vehicle will need to have been cleared by an authorised centre that it is road-worthy
- We will need categorical proof that the vehicle is registered in the sellers name (e.g. settlement/paid up letter from financial institution or copy of invoice and bank statements with payments as well as vehicle registration documents)
Other Services we offer:
- Licence and Registration of vehicle and supply and fitment of new number plates if applicable.
- We ensure vehicle undergoes AA COR as this is a non negotiable requirement for the transaction.
- We also verify through the licensing department that the vehicle has not been registered in the name of any insurance companies which implies the vehicle would be an insurance write off.
- We offer peace of mind ensuring that the buyer, seller and the banks interests are all protected.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VEHICLE FINANCE?
If you have never applied for vehicle finance before then don’t worry, our friendly and professional team can help walk you through the process. You will need to make sure you have the following information to hand:
- ID or Passport Number
- Current Address (postal & residential)
- Spouses details
- Employment information
- A person for reference who is not living with you
- Bank details
- Vehicle details
Once we have all this information then we will require the following documents:
- The invoice and OTP of the vehicle you want to buy
- Drivers Licence & copy
- Details of your comprehensive insurance
- Proof of salary
- Utility bill less than three months old
- ID document & copy
1. The vehicle will need to have been cleared by an authorised centre that it is road-worthy
2. We will need categorical proof that the vehicle is registered in the sellers name (e.g. settlement/paid up letter from financial institution or copy of invoice and bank statements with payments as well as vehicle registration documents)
MINIMUM VEHICLE FINANCE REQUIREMENTS
When you buy a vehicle on finance the general minimum requirements are that you have a salary of R7500p/m and a good credit record. However, if you have saved up a large deposit and only need a small amount of finance, exceptions can be made. Kent Motors applies for vehicle finance with all of the major finance houses.
Kent Motors Vehicle Financing